EAMCET 2014 or Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test is conducted by JNTU Hyderabad on behalf of APSCHE. The apprentices who desire to carry on their learning in the ground of Engineering B.Tech (Agri. Engineering, Food science and Technology, Diary Technology), B.Sc (commercial agriculture), and Biotechnology or in the field of B.Sc (Agri.)/ B.Sc (Horti.) and Medical can write the exam to get qualified for studying. This exam is the precondition for access into different specialized courses presented in University or Private Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
JNTUH is located in the center of Andhra Pradesh state’s capital city, Hyderabad at Kukatpally. It offer the students that EAMCET 2014 exam a paper-free exam, JNTUH has presented the online method of Application form submission through Internet.
Courses under EAMCET:
Engineering Category (E)
- B.E. / B.Tech.
- B.Tech.(Ag. Engg.)
- B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.)
- B.Tech.(Dairy Technology)
- B.Tech.(Food Science & Technology)
- B.Sc.(CA & BM) (M.P.C.)
- B.Pharm (M.P.C.)
- Pharm-D (M.P.C.)
Agriculture and Medical Category (AM)
- B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry
- B.Tech. (Food Science & Technology)
- B.Sc. (CA &BM) (Bi.P.C.)
- B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.)
- Pharm-D (Bi.P.C.)
EAMCET 2014 eligibility criteria
EAMCET 2014 for Engineering courses:
- applicants have to appeared in or passed 10+2 class or intermediate exam with Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics as associated vocational or elective courses conducted by Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education or any other equivalent exam.
- Applicant must get as a minimum 45% of marks and 40% for reserved category in the subjects specified taken jointly at 10+2
- For Engineering and pharmacy courses, applicant age should not be below 16 years as on 31st December and there is no age limit.
EAMCET 2014 for B.Sc (Agri.)/ B.Sc (Horti.) & medical courses:
- The candidates who wish for to follow B.Sc (Agri.)/ B.Sc (Horti.) have to pass/ appeared in final examination year of intermediate exam or any recognized examination from equivalent board with compulsory subjects physical sciences, biological or natural science, agriculture and vocational courses in agriculture for B.Sc (Agri.)/ B.Sc (Horti.) and The candidates who wish for to follow medical courses must get as a minimum 50% and 40% for reserved category marks in physics, chemistry and biology and English
- Applicants have to fulfill 17 years on 31st December and age limit is 25 years
EAMCET 2014 exam Pattern: The question paper will be of multiple choice questions (MCQ). All questions carry equal marks. There is no negative marking and each question will be having four choices
- Total questions – 160
- Total marks – 160
- Questions from physics – 40
- Questions from Chemistry – 40
- Questions from Biology (Botany and Zoology) – 80
EAMCET 2014 Important Dates: However the EAMCET 2014 Dates and Notification is not published yet, all the candidates we request you to stay with us until the official announcement are prepared by EAMCET 2014 conducting board.
EAMCET contact address:
Examinations building, ground floor
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad
Kukatpally, Hyderabad -500 085 – Andhra Pradesh
Ph: +91-40-23150362, 23150462