EAMCET 2014 exam is scheduled on 17th May for the academic year 2014-15. The exam is being conducted every year by JNTU on the behalf of APSCHE for admission to the Undergraduate Engineering, Agriculture and Medical courses into the University or Private Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
The notification for the exam has been released. All the students aspiring for EAMCET 2014 have to apply online from official Website.
The online application gateway will be available from 20th February. The online application form without late fee will be available up to 4th April, 2014.
However, there is an option for apply with late fee. Online applications after 4th April with late fee are following –
- Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs500/— 18/04/2014
- Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs1000/— 25/04/2014
- Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs5000/— 05/05/2014
- Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs10000/— 14/05/2014
EAMCET 2014 Application Form: Every candidate who wants to sit in the exam has to apply for the exam in online only. Candidates should go firstly to the official website. There click on the Apply Online and fill up the application for with very carefully.
The Candidates are requested to check the filled in particulars before pressing SUBMIT button during online application process.
The information candidates have to put in the application form is such as–
- Name & Address
- Date of Birth, Birth District, Birth State
- Stream Applied for (E), (AM), or both (E&AM)
- Study Details
- Category (SC, ST, BC, etc.)
- Regional Center to which candidate wishes to appear for EAMCET-2014 examination.
- Gender (Male / Female.)
- Community (Non-Minority / Minority).
- E- Mail of the candidate.
- Place where Studied – Municipality / Corporation OR Rural area in SSC and Intermediate.
After submission of ONLINE APPLICATION FORM, if any corrections are to be incorporated, candidate has to contact the office of CONVENER, EAMCET-2014 or any nearest REGIONAL CENTRE with the documentary proof. Data will be changed only if documentary evidence is satisfactory.
EAMCET Registration Fees: Payment of Registration Fee for submission of Online Application Form is the first step and the Registration Fee is Rs.250/-. This is the normal fee as without late fee.
However, there are 500 – 10,000 fees as date-wise of late fee. The late fees have been mentioned above.
The Registration Fee has to be paid through the following modes:
a) AP ONLINE / E-SEVA / MEE SEVA
b) CREDIT CARD / DEBIT CARD
To know more about the Payment Centers – Click Here